Thursday, October 5, 2023

The transaction log for database is full in D365FO

Managing SQL Server data files when the disk is full.

If The database is full will get the below issues

  • When I built the project, I encountered 26 synchronization errors. 
  • The front-end URL is not open, and I am receiving an HTTP Error 503.

So, I checked 'This PC,' and I observed that the MSSQL (H) drive is full. Consequently, I followed the steps below to shrink the database


https://sql2014.wordpress.com/tag/logdata-disk-full/


Step 1: Open SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) as an administrator.

Step 2: Select the 'AXDB' database, right-click on it, and choose 'Properties.'

Step 3: In the Properties window, navigate to the 'Options' tab, select the 'Recovery model' as 'Simple,' and click 'OK.'

Step 4: Right-click on 'AXDB' again, select 'Tasks,' and then choose 'Shrink.' Under 'Shrink,' select 'Files.'

Step 5: Choose the file type as 'Log' and click 'OK.'

Step 6: Afterward, change the recovery model back to 'Full' and click 'OK.' (Rollback the step 3)


Keep Daxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment